Essence 30 Gal Receptacle, Flat Open Top, Stone/Graphic
Shipping costs may
change during the
checkout process. Shipping costs may change based on complete order. There are many reasons the freight estimate may not equal your quote during the checkout process. Here are a few reasons the shipping cost may change:
• No assessorial charges such as liftgate service or limited access delivery have been added to the shipping cost.
• The freight rate of a shipment can change based on what items are added to an order.
• The freight rates supplied by our shipping partners fluctuate.
• If shipping costs are a concern, please contact customer service (800.325.3047). We'll be happy to put you in touch with a freight specialist to meet your needs.
Send a message with colorful printed panel receptacles.
Choose from numerous standard designs or display your own logo, advertise your business or promote a special event.
- 5-year limited structural warranty
- Stone panels are hand-trowelled, 1/2" thick natural stone cast in polymer matrix concrete; graphic panels are UV-resistant ink printed on vinyl, then laminated to thick, high-impact styrene panel
- Inner panel core is made from a hardboard substrate
- Frames are anodized aluminum or painted bronze; flat open tops are polyethylene
- Graphic panel available with a standard design or customize with your own logo
- Flat open top has simple round opening for easy trash disposal
- Includes top, reusable plastic liner and adjustable rubber feet
- Top includes strap and hardware to secure it to the receptacle base
- Matching ash/trash receptacles and recyclers are available
- Federally ADA-compliant*
When ordering custom products, our experienced Account Managers will guide you through the requirement process and gather your specifications before the item goes into production. Custom items may require an advance deposit. CUSTOM PANEL DESIGN REQUIREMENTS: (This is not required for standard panel designs.) For fastest turnaround, please provide files in Adobe Illustrator vector file format with all fonts outlined. Other file formats accepted: .eps, .jpg and .tif files. (These file formats should be provided at 29 1/2"H x 16 3/4"W size with a minimum resolution of 120 dpi.) Artwork not complying to these standards can be accepted, but a $60 fee for rework may be applied. Adobe Illustrator vector files or .jpg files may be emailed. .eps and .tif files should be provided on CD. *Please check your local regulations for possible additional requirements.
See more items in the Essence collection.
See other items from ANOVA.