Personal Information We Collect
- We collect personal information when you buy from us or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other tools at our site to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- Our servers automatically record information when you visit our website or buy our items, including your URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
How We Use Your Information
- We use your personal information (name, email, address, credit cards, etc.) to fulfill your order.
- We use aggregated non-personal information to improve our website. This means your data is averaged with all other visitors so we cannot identify a particular person.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We partner with Google, a provider of website analytics technology, to understand how our customers use our site.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
- If you join our email list, we send you newsletters with special offers, new products and other news. We do not share this list with anyone else. You may opt out of any promotional emails at any time by contacting us via phone 800-325-3047, email [email protected] or unsubscribing to the email you have received.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the top of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Changes to this Policy