Terms & Conditions
Terms of Registration
Agreeing to the Terms of Registration indicates your acceptance of the following terms, the Terms of Access, and the Terms of Purchase. You certify, represent, and warrant that all purchases made by employees/agents of your organization utilizing your Upbeat account number are authorized purchases of your organization. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to verify and maintain the protection, security, and distribution of your account number, user names, and passwords associated with purchasing via Upbeat and upbeat.com. Furthermore, you expressly agree that all liability relating to password management resides with you and your organization and that under no circumstances, including negligence or misconduct, shall Upbeat be liable for any damages that result from the use of this service. You acknowledge that your purchasing rights and privileges may be modified at any time upon notice from Upbeat.
Terms of Access
Please review the upbeat.com website Terms of Access. All access to and use of this website is governed by these terms. Entering into this website indicates that you have reviewed the website Terms of Access and have agreed to be bound by these terms.
Conduct of Users
You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted by you. In addition to the guidelines listed above, below are some, though not all, violations that may result in the termination of your access. By using the site, you are agreeing to the following rules of conduct as well as the guidelines set forth above. You agree not to do any of the following actions while using this website:
- harass, stalk, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress or discomfort upon another participant, user, or other individual or entity;
- transmit via or through the site any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or other materials ("Content") that is or which Upbeat considers to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, racially or ethnically hateful or otherwise objectionable;
- attempt to transmit any "virus", "Trojan horse" or other software destruction or disruption device;
- impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, an Upbeat official, expert or bulletin board leader, guide or host;
- post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation on our bulletin boards. This shall also prohibit the following: solicitation of credit card numbers, solicitations for sponsors, or promotion of raffles, contests, or multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes. Our bulletin board is a forum for information and ideas exchange only;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the site or in connection with your use of the site, in any manner;
- invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity; and
- infringe the intellectual property rights or similar rights, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks, of any person or entity.
All information provided on this website is subject to change without notice. While efforts have been made to make this website helpful and accurate, due to the open nature of this website, and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, upbeat.com does not warrant the accuracy of information obtained from this website. ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. UPBEAT.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UPBEAT.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERUPPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. UPBEAT.COM DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Access and Use of Information
Access to this website is limited to viewing the linked web pages solely for legitimate business purposes to access the information provided by upbeat.com at this website. Any access or attempt to access other areas of the upbeat.com computer system or other information contained on the system for any purposes is strictly prohibited. You may not use any information contained on this website other than in connection with a legitimate business purpose.
Upbeat is not responsible for the content of any sites that may be linked to or from www.upbeat.com, or any bulletin board associated with Upbeat. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Any other website accessed from this site is independent from Upbeat, and Upbeat has no control over the content of that other website. In addition, a link to any other website does not imply that Upbeat endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such other website.
This website contains many Upbeat and third-party trademarks and service marks. All marks are the property of their respective companies. All rights in the intellectual property contained in this website including copyright, trademarks, trade secret and patent rights are reserved. Access to this website does not constitute a right to copy or use any of the intellectual property of Upbeat or its vendors. Statutory notice contained herein represents trademark status in the United States.
All materials contained on this site are subject to the ownership rights of Upbeat and its vendors. Upbeat.com hereby authorizes you to make a single copy of the content herein for your use in learning about, evaluating, or acquiring upbeat.com services or items. You agree that any copy made must include upbeat.com copyright notice. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the content contained on this site.
Upbeat may update this policy from time to time. Please check the site periodically for updates. Policy updates shall be effective the date the change is posted on the site. Notice of any material changes in the manner in which Upbeat handles personally identifiable information under this policy will be provided on the site.